I do not believe in a cookie cutter purchase process where a valued customer clicks a couple buttons and spends their hard earned money without first having their intentions for that art piece known, understood and met. I believe in doing things right the first time every time.

I want to get to know my clientele. From a single home wall art piece to filling your corporate work space I will be with you every step of the way.

When you find a piece or collection of pieces you wish to own contact me via email at timschmidtphotog@gmail.com

From there we will work together and insure you are getting the right piece(s) in the right size(s) that will meet your needs. A price quote will be provided at that time.

You are the BOSS through this whole process, I will be there as a guide and consultant “YOU HAVE THE FINAL SAY”

Once we are complete I will put together the purchase order and you will be sent via email within 24hrs the purchase invoice.

* On large orders 2 plus pieces 75% of the purchase cost is due at time of order, 21 days from the date of invoice the remaining 25% on your order will be due.

** On smaller orders 1-2 pieces 100% is due at time of order

*** ALL photographic art pieces are created on Canson Infinity museum grade Fine Art photo papers or Archival Canvas with pigmented inks using a giclée process. This ensures continued quality for the lifetime of your investment. **All images go through me for final quality control before being shipped to you.

**** Matted (All images printed with a 3/4 - 1 1/4 inch boarder to allow for aesthetics, handling and matting of the print. Prints are matted using white archival acid-free mat. All measurements are the outer dimensions of the matte)

16x24 $195.00 Matted (Framed +150) 18x24 Matted $295.00 ( Framed + $200.00) 24x36 Matted $495.00 (Framed + 250.00) 32x48 Matted $995.00 (Framed + $350.00)

Each framed limited editing photograph comes with a uniquely stamped certificate of authenticity as well as a stamped seal of authenticity on the back, my signature and edition number on the front. The presence of this labels guarantee that you own an original photograph.

**** Canvas (Printed on museum grade archival canvas, coated with UV protection, then stretched onto heavy-duty pine bars.)

16x24 $475 24x36 $525.00 32x48 $995.00 40x60 $2000.00

Canvas Museum Wrap prints provide you with a clean, intimate presentation. The canvas focuses on the image itself without framing or glare from glass. This is more flexibility for different mounting locations without much concern for bright lighting. The canvas prints look more like paintings, but preserve the rich colors, tonal depth, and fine details of a traditional photograph. I sign and date each one with a silver archival grade marker in an inconspicuous location for authenticity.

***** Metals and Acrylics available on request